So, I have decided, being the parent of a toddler and all, that each Sunday I will post a round up of all the funny things Evie has said over the course of the week. You never know what a tot has to say. Especially when they’re a Vance.
- “Mommy, I need some… sunscream! AHHHHH!” (She is totally my child.)
- “My super power is… being an ARM!” (Yeah, there’s no doubt she is mine.)
- “Wow, Mommy, your boobies are long…” (Yes darlin’. That’s what breastfeeding does.)
- Conversation between Evie and her Daddy.
E – “Daddy, I’m finished eating.
D – “But, baby, you haven’t even touched your chicken nuggets.”
E – *pokes nugget* “There. I touched it.”
- Evie has had an affinity for pretending she is a character named Serena from the show Pokemon: XY lately. This is the kinds of convos we have had lately dealing with this.
E – “I have to poop.”
D – “OK, then go poop.”
E – “Daddy, say ‘Serena, do you need to poop?'”
D – “Serena, do you need to poop?”
E – “No.”
- And of course, the one I have already posted about, but think needs an honorable mention.
“I’m going to ask Santa for a baby sister.”
- And the resulting conversation stemming from that.
M – “What if it’s a baby brother?”
E – “Daddy can take him. I want a sister.”
I hope you all had as many laughs as we did this week at our darling daughter!